If you're in the market for a spacious family home that enjoys convenience of location, then you're going to want to pop 17 Jubilee Road , Clyde on your must-view list!
Positioned on a 400m² block, this less than 1year old home provides excellent value and a suburb opportunity for a first home buyer or savvy investor. Light filled and flowing throughout, the home has been designed with entertainment in mind including an open-plan living area that flows to an undercover alfresco area. The decent size rear yard has plenty of space for the kids to play.
Showcasing a spacious floor plan, the home is ideal for growing families with 2 distinct living areas and generously proportioned bedrooms. The main bedroom contains a walk-in robe and fully equipped en-suite, whilst the other bedrooms all contain built in robes and branch off the main bathroom. Ample storage is available throughout with linen cupboards available as well as a spacious pantry for all kitchen necessities. The double garage also has room to add a workbench or more shelving for additional storage.
-Generous floor plan offering 217 sqm of living
-High Ceiling emphasizing the feeling of space
-Generous Master suite offering en-suite with walk in robe
-Bedrooms are all liberally proportioned with a built in robe
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning trough out
- Gas ducted heating throughout.
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living area.
- Stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Double lock up garage with internal access.
- Decent size low maintenance back yard.
- Covered outdoor area.
- Clyde Primary School, St. Thomas Catholic Primary, St Peters Collage, Wilandra Rise primary
- Bus Route 897 Lynbrook station to Tuckers Rd/ Pattersons Rd.
The estate has it all! A comfortable family estate with shops, schools, wet land, amenities and sporting/health facilities all within close proximity. Access to the future Clyde Train Station will be convenient.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Mobile: 043 111 29 23