Welcome news for all 1 st home buyers claim your $ 10K grant and save stamp duty.This stylish, brand new free standing home offers easy, low maintenance living all year round with lovely living spaces inside and out a great opportunity to live at this great location.
• Open plan Kitchen Dining Living
• Kitchen with Centre Island, 40mm stone bench tops and dishwasher
• Large 900MM Cook Top, 900MM inbuilt Oven, Large Range hood
• Walking pantry with plenty of selves, Large Fridge space with Water Connection
• Large living area opening to rear outdoor entertaining area which covered with concrete floor
• Water proof High bridge timber Flooring throughout except rooms and wet areas
• 3 Bedrooms, built-in robes
• Main bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
• Bathroom with separate basin vanity, separate bath and Shower
• 2700mm High Ceiling
• Separate Toilet
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry and direct outside access
• Ducted heating throughout
• High Ceiling, energy saving down light, and exposed driveway
• Landscaped gardens and concrete pathways around the dwelling
• Large double garage, automatic panel lift door
• Back garage door open to rear yard access
• Window blinds and Fly screens
Other Highlighted facilities but not limited to…….
• Walking distance to Clyde Pasadena Shopping centre
• Walking distance to St Thomas catholic Primary School
• Walking Distance to St. Peters Collage
• Few minutes to Wilandra Rise Primary school
• Casey field recreation complex around the corner
• Short Distance to Cranbourne City Centre and Railway station
• Close proximity to Proposed Clyde Railway station
• Easy access to all high ways and free ways
Conveniently located to Casey Field sport and recreation complex and Easy commute to Cranbourne , Berwick and CBD .
Inspection Highly Recommended! Please Call Anura 043 111 29 23
PL. READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ARRANGING ANY PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Please do not attend for private inspections, if you have;
1) Returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
2) Knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 Days
3) Knowingly come in to contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
4) Any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or unexplained shortness of breath
At the inspection
1) We wont be shaking your hand and please obey social distance rules and guidelines at all times, including standing at least 1.5 meters apart.
2) Please practice good personal hygiene as stipulated by the authorities.